DESCRIPTION OF THE BUSINESS IN ONE LINE
UCaaS: Unified communications as a service por enterprise.
Unified Communications Platform: Telefonía IP, Corporate Chat, Video calls , SMS, Integration with calendar, email, Productivity tools (crm/erp) and third channels of communication slack, intercom, linkedin, telegram, whatsapp.
Disruptive model based on Platform as a service (PaaS) the new generation of communications.
Target client: International companies with more than 300 employees and several delegations.
TECHNOLOGY – ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT / SERVICE
Unified communications as a service, only software. Using as a communication tool: PC/MAC, Smartphone, Tablet, navigator Web.
Based on platform as a service (Twilio).
The last technologies used: electron, IONIC, NodeJS, ReactJS, HTML5, Jquery, Mongo & Maria DB.
Every year, a new generation of students who use daily and fluently all kinds of digital devices begin their course in the classrooms of E.INFANTIL.. However, when they get to their new clases those devices thah had been promised are not. The reasons may be many, but the most important are those that refer to the shortage of appropriate contents and to the extra effort that it assumes to the faculty.
The Ymagina Project solves these problems and other similar:
– creating, in App format, curricular contents sequenced to work in schools throughout the three courses of E. Infant and first courses of E. Primary.
– managing these contents through an exclusive Control Panel that provides teachers with their daily work, allowing you in a few minutes to personalize the Apps for each of their students, monitor their activity and detect early pupils with dyslexia and SEN.
– allowing the families of the students to have micro-replicas of the Apps with which their children work in the classroom, involving the families in the children’s co-education and incorporating an affective stimulus that makes much more Learning.
– Improving the incorporation of the iPad as an educational tool in the classroom of E. Children thanks to our collaboration agreements with Apple Premium distributors (K-Tuin, Rossellimac, GoldenMac …)
– Enlarging he Ymagina product offering with a line of pedagogical accessories for iPad that are sold in conjunction with the Apps at the main Apple product outlets as well as in stationery, bookstores and toy stores.
– And, of course, approaching the interests of children with fun Apps in which they learn while playing …, or is it the other way around?